Guess what guys? I lost 5.8lbs in the past 2 weeks! I’m now 171.4 and I am SOOOOOO close to my first goal of being in the 160s!
Here’s my workout routine I usually do:
- MW: 30 min cardio, abs, arms
- TTH: 30 min cardio, leg press, bench press (3 sets of 5 at 90% of my max weight)
- Saturday: Bike ride (if it’s not hot) 20+ miles
Lately I’ve been eating like this:
- Breakfast: Cereal with wheat toast and jelly, or oatmeal with eggwhites
- Lunch: Salad
- Snacks: Almonds with dried cranberries
- Dinner: Small portions of what I usually eat – chicken with pasta, brown rice with chilli, anything really.
I guess SOMETHING is working because for me to lose that much weight in 2 weeks is amazing for me! I’ve never seen progress like this before! And I haven’t been in the 160s for about 5 years so I will be SO excited when I get there!!
OH! I almost forgot. I’m benching 115lbs now and leg pressing 380lbs! I’m a freaking BEAST! Yeah I’m tooting my own horn (hahaha…. “tooting”) but I feel great about my accomplishments. And I’m just getting started! Go me!