This past summer I told myself that I was going to go hard in gym during the fall/winter months, but apparently I don’t have as many days to work out as I’d like. I can go to the gym Monday/Wednesday and go running on Friday after work, but that’s it. Why? Because I joined my friend’s bowling league! That’s right. BOWLING! We bowl on Thursdays, and I practice Tuesdays with my boyfriend’s dad. Once I get more comfortable, I will probably stop practicing Tuesdays and use that day to workout.
Because of my lack of time, I will need to go extra hard on Monday/Wednesday! I’ve been on this great path of losing weight, and I don’t want to ruin that.
I want to lose at least 9 more pounds in the next 2 months to meet my 2nd mini-goal of hitting the 150s! I hope I can do it!
So this weekend I haven’t worked out at all. You want to know what I’ve been doing? Sleeping in, lounging with my boyfriend, and playing video games (specifically Batman Arkham City on my PS3 – LOVE THIS GAME). I had Chinese food and Kool-aid this weekend but I will be back on my grind on Tuesday. My back is still in a little bit of pain… I wonder if my posture has anything to do with it?
Well, I say there is NOTHING wrong with relaxing and letting go for a day or two, as long as you go back to your routine! 🙂
Welcome to Tone and Fit, my fitness blog. My name is Dawn and I am ready to lose weight! 30 lbs to be exact. I’ll be posting my experiences (good and bad), weight loss, workouts, eating habits (good and bad), and anything motivational or interesting that can help anyone else in a similar situation! I hope you enjoy my posts!
Here are some fitness truths about me:
- I used to weight 130 in high school.
- My goal is to weigh 145.
- I used to be able to bench press 135 lbs. CRAZY!
- I can rep 75-80lbs now. I’m working on it!
- I hate running. HATE IT. But I know I need to do some kind of running to lose weight *grumble grumble*
- My favorite part of my body to work out are my legs. I can rep 180lbs on the leg press right now (that’s good right?).
- I would really love to not have a chubby face anymore so I can be satisfied with taking pictures again.
- My guilty food pleasure? I have a few: desserts, cheese, and juice. Once in a while is okay. Just got to eat in moderation.
My lunch today: Subway …though the girl messed up my sandwich. How do you mess up a sandwich?? *sigh*