Welcome to Tone and Fit, my fitness blog. My name is Dawn and I am ready to lose weight! 30 lbs to be exact. I’ll be posting my experiences (good and bad), weight loss, workouts, eating habits (good and bad), and anything motivational or interesting that can help anyone else in a similar situation! I hope you enjoy my posts!
Here are some fitness truths about me:
- I used to weight 130 in high school.
- My goal is to weigh 145.
- I used to be able to bench press 135 lbs. CRAZY!
- I can rep 75-80lbs now. I’m working on it!
- I hate running. HATE IT. But I know I need to do some kind of running to lose weight *grumble grumble*
- My favorite part of my body to work out are my legs. I can rep 180lbs on the leg press right now (that’s good right?).
- I would really love to not have a chubby face anymore so I can be satisfied with taking pictures again.
- My guilty food pleasure? I have a few: desserts, cheese, and juice. Once in a while is okay. Just got to eat in moderation.
My lunch today: Subway …though the girl messed up my sandwich. How do you mess up a sandwich?? *sigh*